The ID 500 M (also known as ITA 75 Robust) is an indirectly fired diesel heater, equipped with its own fuel tank of up to 120 litres. As a result, the machine can be installed quickly and without much installation work and can heat up to 16 hours at a time. The high-pressure pump is suitable for diesel and petroleum and the whole runs on a 1-way pipe, so there is less chance of malfunctions and leaks.
Through the flue gas outlet, the stove supplies 70 kW of clean warm air with a delta ΔT of 50°C. The burner chamber is heat resistant up to 850°C and is a high efficiency heat exchanger (91%). There is a possibility to connect hoses through the optional hose adapter. This makes it possible to target heating. The machine is equipped with a tank heater, so that the fuel is suitable for the burner even at very low temperatures.
Please note that there must be sufficient room ventilation during use and when you connect air transport hoses, they must be suitable for use at high temperatures.
Minimum rental 7 days
Capacity70 kW (60,345 kcal)
Fuel consumption max.7 (l/h)
Air displacement 3,800 m³/h
Max. back pressure fan 200 Pa
Power consumption 920 W / 4 A
Connection voltage230 V / 50 Hz
Plug connection CEE 7/7 type E/F
Fuel tank capacity120 l
Dimensions L x W x H 1,920 x 690 x 1,170 mm
Weight 165 kg
Discharge cone Ø 400 mm / 2 x 200 mm
Chimney connection Ø 180 mm
Hose length per connection Click here for the overview
Thermostat connection Yes
– Heating of workspace and storage sheds;
– Drying of agricultural products and bulbs to prevent harmful ethylene formation.
– Heating greenhouses and polytunnels without the risk of harmful CO2 and CO emissions;
– Heating of industrial sorting areas;
– Heating halls and storage sheds, defrosting pipes and installations.
– Heating and drying of construction sites and construction projects;
– Drying of buildings after flooding.
– ID500 M is particularly suitable for heating tents and showrooms.