The ID 300 M (also known as ITA 45 Robust) is an indirectly fired diesel heater, equipped with its own fuel tank of up to 80 litres. As a result, the machine can be installed quickly and without much installation work and can heat up to 16 hours at a time. The high-pressure pump is suitable for diesel and petroleum and the whole runs on a 1-way pipe, so there is less chance of malfunctions and leaks.
Through the flue gas outlet, the stove supplies 45 kW of clean warm air with a delta ΔT of 50°C. The burner chamber is heat resistant up to 850°C and is a high efficiency heat exchanger (91%).
There is a possibility to connect hoses through the optional hose adapter. This makes it possible to target heating.
The machine is equipped with a tank heater, so that the fuel is suitable for the burner even at very low temperatures.
Please note that there must be sufficient room ventilation during use and when you connect air transport hoses, they must be suitable for use at high temperatures.
Minimum rental 7 days
Capacity 45 kW (38,793 kcal)
Oil fuel consumption max.4.5 (l/h)
Air displacement 3,000 m³/h
Max. back pressure fan 200 Pa
Power consumption 800 W / 3.3 A
Connection voltage230 V / 50 Hz
Plug connection CEE 7/7 type E/F
Fuel tank capacity 80 l
Dimensions L x W x H 1,680 x 690 x 940 mm
Weight 148 kg
Discharge cone Ø 400 mm / 2 x 200 mm
Chimney connection Ø 150 mm
Hose length per connectionClick here for the overview
– Heating of workspace and storage sheds;
– Drying of agricultural products and bulbs to prevent harmful ethylene formation.
– Heating greenhouses and polytunnels without the risk of harmful CO2 and CO emissions;
– Heating of industrial sorting areas;
– Heating halls and storage sheds, defrosting pipes and installations.
– Heating and drying of construction sites and construction projects;
– Drying of buildings after flooding.
– ID300 M is particularly suitable for heating tents and showrooms.
There are no reviews yet.