The ID 800 M (also known as IMA111RHP) is a mobile, indirectly fired diesel heater, equipped with an EC high-pressure fan, a soft starter and automatic phase recognition.
As a result, the machine can be installed quickly and several air transport hoses can be placed without any problems.
The EC motor and automatic burner control with thermostat connection ensure that the machine does not consume more energy than strictly necessary.
Thanks to the intercal industrial burner with flow control, the stove supplies 110 kW of clean warm air with a delta ΔT of approx. 47°C.
The burner chamber is heat resistant up to 850°C and is a high efficiency heat exchanger (92%).
There is a possibility to connect hoses through the 500 mm hose connection. This makes it possible to target heating.
Please note that there must be sufficient room ventilation during use and when you connect air transport hoses, they must be suitable for use at high temperatures.
Minimum rental 7 days
Capacity110 kW (94,828 kcal)
Oil fuel consumption max.10.9 (l/h)
Air displacement 10,000 m³/h
Max. back pressure fan 500 Pa
Power consumption 3 kW / 7.5 A
Connection voltage400 V / 50 Hz
Plug connection 400 V – 16 A / 5 pin or 32 A / 5 pin
Dimensions L x W x H 2,230 x 780 x 1,340 mm
Weight 340 kg
Discharge cone Ø 500 mm / 4 x 300 mm
Chimney connection Ø 200 mm
Hose length per connectionClick here for the overview
Thermostat connection Yes
– heating workspace and storage sheds;
– drying agricultural products and bulbs to prevent harmful ethylene formation.
– Heating greenhouses and polytunnels without the risk of harmful CO2 and CO emissions;
– Heating of industrial sorting areas;
– Heating halls and storage sheds, defrosting pipes and installations.
– Heating and drying of construction sites and construction projects;
– Drying of buildings after flooding.
– ID 800 M is particularly suitable for heating tents and showrooms.
There are no reviews yet.